two hour play:
$12.00 standard admission
$9.00 for siblings
(child must be accompanied by responsible adult at all times. Recommended age range is 1-9 years old)
Open Play Hours
Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for private parties.
Please call to confirm the facility is not closed for a private party.
Save time and submit a waiver online!Submit A Waiver
Interested in a membership? General pass sold for 10 free plays. Memberships are sold at the facility.
Please follow these safety rules to ensure a safe, positive experience for all guests.
- Socks are required by ALL visitors. (Adults and Children).
- Running in the facility is not permitted.
- Parent/guardian are responsible for their children while at Scootie Gootz.
- Please DO NOT leave your child unattended. Children under the age of 3, must be accompanied by an adult while in the play area.
- Adults must be accompanied by a child, or attending a child’s event (birthday party).
- Please be mindful of younger guests.
- Wristbands will be distributed and must be worn by EVERYONE. Upon exiting, wristbands will be removed by a staff member.
- Remove any loose articles before entering the play area (i.e. jewelry).
- Outside food or drinks will not be permitted.
- Gum chewing is NOT permitted inside our facility.
- Food and beverages must be consumed outside the play area.
- Any medical condition that may affect your child’s enjoyment or use of our facility, should be reported to our staff upon arrival.
- Scootie Gootz reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Any individual who violates our safety rules will be asked to leave the facility immediately. In such cases, refunds will not be provided.
- Parents: Please do not forget your children when leaving Scootie Gootz.